The TLC Compressor is designed to give musicians the ability to control their dynamics in a flexible and musical way, making it an invaluable musical tool for both recording and live use. Our proprietary Trans Linear Control (TLC) circuit enables us to achieve unprecedented levels of performance in a small package.
The TLC Compressor features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you’ll be able to dial in just the right sound. Aguilar’s TLC Compressor gives you a range of control usually found only in expensive studio compressors.
Features: - Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Battery life >100 hours
The TLC Compressor will be released in January 2010 and carries a US MSRP of $269.
For more information, please visit www.aguilaramp.com
Labels: News, Pedals