Cooperstand is not the same old thing. It is a uniquely contoured, and finely hand crafted enhancement, to the instrument that sits on it. In addition, it provides a professional overall appearance to the performer.
Key Cooperstand Features:
* Convenient: opens and closes with one hand.
* Versatile: accommodates acoustic or electric guitar, bass, banjo, or mandolin.
* Portable: fits in the headstock of a guitar case or gig bag.
* Compact: folds from full size down to a 4" x 9" x 1-1/2" area!
* Stable: wide 4-footed base, low center of gravity.
* Secure: non-slip neoprene padding protects your instrument, holds it in place.
* Safe: no exposed sharp edges that could damage your instrument.
* Durable: light weight and flexible design easily absorbs impact.
Suggested retail price for the Cooperstand wooden guitar stand is $89.95. Street price ranges between $69.95 and $79.95. www.cooperstand.com
Labels: Guitars, News