The Angry Troll’s two controls interact like a vintage mic pre amp. The Anger knob—a rotary switch with six Fists of Fury positions—adjusts the amount of gain created by the Troll’s op-amp, while the Volume knob regulates the overall output level. High grade components are used for a precisely tuned circuit that works like an extension of your amp. Another tone monster from the mind of Mr. Huge!
- Delivers up to +50dB of boost
- Precisely tuned to work like an extension of your amp
- Adds a little dirt at higher settings
- Heavy duty foot switch with quiet relay based true bypass
- High grade components for low noise operation
Labels: News, Pedals